We’ve put together some of the best Black Friday running deals in the UK and this is great time of year to stock up on your running goods as there are some really big discounts out there for us runners who don’t want to wait until Christmas for some treats!
Black Friday UK 2022 is on Friday 25 November 2022 so if you’ve been thinking about getting some new running shoes or an upgrade to your garmin watch then it’s definitely worth checking out the deals out there and getting a bargain.
Us runners can never have enough shoes, tops, or gadgets so think carefully about whether you actually need to spend your money, but if you do actually need them then have a look at some of the these Black Friday Deals we’ve spotted from reputable retailers. Use the quick links below to jump to the deals you’re interested in.
Here are the links direct to landing pages for shop’s Black Friday 2022 deals and then we’ll be listing some of the best deals we’ve spotted.
- Wiggle.co.uk – Up to 60% off their selection of sporting equipment.
- SportsShoes.com – Shop the best deals from running, training, and trail below and check back for 30-80% off in their daily Black Friday deals.
- Blacks.co.uk – Big discounts on outdoor gear which is great for those who like trail running or competing in ultras. Plus there’s an extra 20% of selected products with the code BF20.
- Amazon.co.uk – As usual Amazon has some great Black Friday deals on running gear.
- SkinsCompression.com – 50% off their range of compression sportswear.
- RunnersNeed – 25% off selected kit and big name brand shoes.
Running Shoe Black Friday Deals
To be honest there are so many brands and models out there that we didn’t want to list… or simply weren’t able to list, all the Black Friday running shoe deals out there.
SportsShoes.com has some of the best deals out there and what we like is the variety of shoes available from track, to road, to trail.
If you are buying online then it’s best to stick to shoes and brands that you are familiar with to ensure you get a good fit, otherwise it’s worth visiting your local running outlet who will probably have some Black Friday running deals on their trainers but probably not at the same discounts you’ll get online.
Running Sock Black Friday Deals
If you’ve never tried compression socks then now is the time as SKINS have 50% off!
These Series 3 Unisex performance socks are now only £15.
Gradient compression helps enhance circulation and oxygen delivery to active muscles and help clear blood lactate for optimal movement and comfort. That’s what they say on the website and we also know that they help with recovery too!
Bone Conduction Headphones Black Friday Deals
These are the headphones we recommend for runners as they’re great for safety but also mean no annoying wires. Bone conduction headphones are also the only headphones approved for use in road races under the UK Athletics Rules of Competition.
Sports Bra Black Friday Deals
These active/sports bras offer comfort and compressive support as well as 50% off for Black Friday. Find out more here.
Garmin Running Watch Black Friday Deals
Garmin are the leaders in wearable GPS tech for runners and there are some great deals to be had.
- Included components: Forerunner 245, USB Cable, Quick Start Guide
- Evaluates your current training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it; offers additional performance monitoring features
- Get free adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach, or create your own custom workouts at the Garmin Connect online fitness community
- Provides advanced running dynamics, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Safety & Tracking features make it easy to share your location with chosen contacts
- Fit for performance with rugged, sophisticated design that features a big 1.4” sunlight-readable display (36% larger than previous fēnix models) with stainless steel bezel
- With sensors for enhanced wrist heart rate (the data and information provided by these devices is intended to be a close estimation of your activity and metrics tracked, but may not be precisely accurate) and Pulse Ox (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition), the watch gauges blood oxygen saturation to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations
- Advanced training features include PacePro for grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity plus environmentally adjusted VO2 max and training status estimates
- Navigate the outdoors with preloaded TOPO maps, ski maps for over 2,000 worldwide ski resorts, multiple global navigation satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support and built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
Running Gels Black Friday Deals
We use Science In Sport gels here, and they have up to 40% off this November. If you sign-up via this link you’ll also get a £10 off voucher to use on the site.
High5 are another brand we’ve used, and although they’re maybe a bit sweeter, they are definitely cheaper so are a good budget alternative and you can bag 20 gels for only £11 on Amazon.
- HIGH5 Energy Gel is a powerful fruity energy gel, providing you with quick energy on the go
- HIGH5 Energy Gel delivers 23g of carbohydrate straight to your muscles during exercise, like running or cycling
- HIGH5 Energy Gel Orange is made from natural fruit juice. This gives it a particularly smooth consistency for a light and refreshing taste
- HIGH5 Energy Gel comes in a travel-convenient 20 sachet box
- HIGH5 Energy Gel is free from artificial sweeteners and colourings. This gel is caffeine free
Best of the rest
There are lots of deals to be had on head torches, clothing, etc so have a look on Black Friday and see what deals are to be had.